Money donated to our STEAM effort funds programs specifically in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
Some of the programs that have recently benefited from PTA fundraising efforts include:
- Lion Learning Lab (L3) – A STEAM Lab/Makerspace for 4th and 5th Graders
- Meet the Masters – An on-campus art exploratory program
- Primary Music – Two trimesters of weekly music lessons for K-3 children
- Chrome Books for K-3
- Hands on Science Experiments for each Grade and Field Trips for each grade
- A robotics program for upper grades.
- Science Enrichment Reimbursement Money – Teachers can purchase items that complement the new CA Science Standards.
As our way of saying “Thank You”, we have created “levels of giving” – each with special “thanks” and incentives.
2018-2019 Levels of Giving
|Level of Giving||Benefits & Recognition|
|Friend of LRES|
|Recognition in the "Thank You" section of the yearbook
Listed as supporter on PTA Web site
Acknowledged in special flyer sent to LRES families
Acknowledged in Music Concert program
|Friend of LRES benefits, PLUS
Youth LRES spirit wear t-shirt
Acknowledgement and “thanks” on ListServ to all LRES families
|Lion’s Den benefits, PLUS
Recognition on special banner at PTA-sponsored event
Complimentary "personal" message in yearbook
|Circle of Pride (Individual/Family Donation)|
|Lion’s Loyalty benefits, PLUS
Acknowledgement in PTA-printed programs
Recognition on PTA Facebook page
1 Complimentary Yearbook
|LRES Legacy (Corporate Sponsorship)|
|Circle of Pride benefits, PLUS
Corporate banner logo for spring fair
Donor plaque presented to company
Recognition on the LRES PTA Website
Recognition on the LRES PTA Facebook Page
ALL donations are 100% tax deductible and since LRES PTA is a 501c nonprofit group, we qualify for Employer Matching Programs, so check with your company to see if they would like to match your donation.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and generous donations to LRES!
Download and print the 2018-2019 Annual Fund Donation Form