PTA UPDATE: Save the Date: LRES PTA Open House will be held on Monday, September 9th from 8am until 10:30. Be sure to stop by and find out what the PTA is planning for the 2013-2014 school year. Details coming soon.
Please participate in the 10% Back to Schools promotion at Pavilions from now until September 11th. From August 14-September 10, 10% of what you spend on products with the school bus logo goes to Ladera Ranch PTA. If you are registered with eScrip, this money comes to us automatically and you do not need to do anything other than buy participating products. If you are NOT already registered with eScrip, after September 10th, your Pavilions receipt will have a redemption code (reflecting all your participating purchases from Aug 14-Sept 10) – please bring this receipt to us and we will redeem for you!! All you need to bring is one receipt printed after September 10th and before October 4th. We will be collecting receipts in boxes in front of the school during this period. Please help us earn money – this is FREE money for our school!! Thank you… Any questions, please contact eScrip chairs Lara Callas at email@example.com or Estes Cherie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TK & K Early Bird (EB) and Late Owl (LO) assignments will be posted tomorrow (Friday, the 30th) on the door to the library.
- All classes (TK-5) and teacher assignments will be posted on Friday, September 6th by 3:30pm on the walls by the lunch tables. Welcome posters for every teacher will be posted on your child’s classroom door so stop by their classroom before you leave to get a message from your child’s teacher! :o)
- All teacher assignments will be announced district-wide via the parent portal starting at 4:00pm on September 6th. So, if you cannot come to campus, you can still find out your child’s teacher assignment.
- Teacher line up numbers will be sent out via list serv on Friday in case you cannot come to school on the 6th.
- School starts on Monday September 9th. The schedule for the 1st day of school is: Grades TK & K = EB 8:30-9:43 (parents stay); LO 10:15-11:28 (parents stay), Grades 1-5 = 8:00-12:05pm