Red Ribbon Week
Red Ribbon Week is celebrated to raise awareness about the ways communities, schools and youth can partner together to promote the prevention of alcohol, drug and tobacco use. Together, our LRES students and families can work as a team to keep our children safe and teach them to continue to make safe and healthy choices for their lives. We will celebrate the week with fun filled events each day! Watch out at announcements for special guest speakers and presentations, including a “Respect” lesson from our local Martial Arts studio as well as special appearances from our own Orange County Fire and Police Departments.
Kids for Kindness Week
The purpose of Kids for Kindness Week is to promote kindness to others and encourage new friendships.
- Watch D.O.G.S. – Meeting 3/7/17
- Kids for Kindness Week 2017 – 2/13- 2/16
- Red Ribbon Week 2016 – 10/24 – 10/28
- RED RIBBON / FUN RUN – Oct 27th!
- Kids for Kindness Week – Feb 15-19
- Red Ribbon Week – 10/26-10/30
- Red Ribbon Week Oct 27th – Oct 31st
- Red Ribbon Week – October 27-31
- Quick News – Apex Fun Run Pep Rally
- 10th Annual Jog-A-Thon – APEX FUN RUN!