Wednesday, November 8th @ 6:00 pm PTA Association Meeting in the MPR
Friday, November 10th: No school in honor of Veterans Day
The deadline to turn in Halloween candy has been extended to Monday, November 6th. You can turn it in at the front office.
After-School and Early-Morning Experience
- Final classes for Session 1 will be on the week of November 6th
- Don’t forget to register for Session 2 as classes will start the week of November 13th
Registration is now open at www.saddleback.edu/ce or you can call the Community Education office at (949)582-4646.
Smens/Smencil Sale Dates:
Wednesday, November 8th & Wednesday, November 29th @ 8:45 on the blacktop. $1.00 for smencils and $2.00 for smens.
Save the Date
Go to Ruby’s on November 14th and 20% of all food and non-alcoholic beverage sales (when accompanied with the attached flyer) will be donated to Ladera Ranch Elementary.Ladera Ranch School Fundraiser_.png
Counseling Information: Parent Night & Resources
- There will be a parent informational night on Stress and Anxious Feelings on Tuesday, November 14th, at 6:00 pm. Western Youth Services will be presenting at the Las Flores Elementary School MPR.
- Click here if you are interested in learning more about the Christmas Assistance program from low income families.
- Please feel free to access the resources below if you are interested in learning about ways to talk to your student about grades and questions to ask your child’s teacher during conferences.
5th Grade Parents: Save the Date
Thursday, December 21st @ 8:10 am in the MPR: 5th Grade Winter Concert
Who: Parents and Teachers
What: PTA Association Meeting
When: Wednesday, November 8th at 6 pm
Where: LRES MPR
Why: Find out about what is going on at LRES, how PTA is supporting the school and connect with other parents! Coffee and light refreshments will be served. See you there!
LRES Food Drive
Next week, please join us in filling the shelves at the Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County. If you can, please bring in non-perishable food items, such as canned goods, dry food, and personal care items. A few of the most needed items are low sodium canned vegetables, rice, canned fruit, whole grain cereal, canned or boxed soup, pasta, and canned meats or fish, as well as diapers, toothbrushes and toothpaste, and toilet paper. We are accepting donations Monday, November 6- Thursday, November 9th. There will be two barrels on campus- one by the gates at the front of the school, and one by the gate at the back of the school. Every donation, big or small, can make a difference. Any questions, please contact Maria Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information visit www.feedoc.org.